Starting a blog is about as easy as falling off a horse. Keeping the blog going requires some perseverance and the ability to acknowledge your blog is not the next #1 on Google! Just as I strive to be A Better Me, so I also want to make create an excellent blog. Feedback from readers is crucial in this, but that will only come with time and making things interesting for those who click on me. Imagine how great I felt on discovering I was the recipient of an award by a blogger I enjoy reading! Thanks, Shoes, you have really made my day. Check out her blog: Shoes On The Wrong Feet
Now, in order to accept this award, I have some rules to follow. I have to share ten things about myself or my blog that others may not know and to pass along the award to six other blogs.
So, without further ado, here if the low down on little ol’ me:
- I am English and emigrated to America about twelve years ago to marry my college sweetheart who I met while studying in America
- My dream job would be running an interior design company…d.r.e.a.m….not reality….I can’t even decide what color to make my entryway
- I am terrified of lobsters!
- I have a graduate degree in Educational Technology
- I have safaried in Kenya and watched a lion eat not five feet away from me!
- My favorite place in the world is Llanbedrog, Wales
- I designed Peanut’s bedroom when he was born and hand-painted his pictures, waste-paper bin, mirrors, and storage bins. (So there is some hope for #2…maybe?)
- I am older than my Hubby – as he keeps reminding me 🙂
- I make hand-made jewelry as a hobby
- I know my limits and I act accordingly. I know my strengths and I often ignore them. I know I’m an idiot for doing that!
And now to introduce six wonderful blogs that have inspired me in life, health, or bringing up the kiddies:
Please hop over to these wonderful blogs. Each is unique and special. I have been following them for a while from another blog I write and love having the chance to share them with you.