I love the daffodils blooming in the garden, the blossoms bursting forth upon the trees. These are signs that spring is here, not to mention the unusually warm weather! I have been faithfully applying my coconut and olive oil body juice each day, and I’m very pleased with my skin. But now am going to be baring all, at least in terms of showing a little more leg, foot and arm, I want to take my beauty routine up a notch and give my skin some power-washing.
To do this I will add a fun and zesty body scrub to my bathroom cabinet. Here’s what I am making:
10 tbsp sea salt
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp coconut oil (optional but I love it too much not to use it)
1. Mix the oil and salt together. Include coconut if you are using it – it looks clumpy but works wonders so I don’t mind
2. Squeeze the lemons and add the juice to the mixture. Don’t add the juice to the salt first as it will dissolve the salt (I found out the hard way)
3. Mix up all the ingredients and mash a little to break them down
4. Pour into a glass container – try to avoid touching the ingredients with your hands to avoid contamination
5. Scrub your body with a zesty wake-up each morning!
6. Follow with the coconut and olive oil body juice.